Why Choose DentoCorrect For Your Patients?
DentoCorrect is the fastest growing clear aligner company in the world thanks to our new and innovative patented snug-fit technology. Success is due to our aligners requiring absolutely no dental attachments or engagers. We can offer you the clearest invisible aligners on the market at the most competitive price (30 to 40% less than the competition).
While other well known aligner companies have sat back and relied on what they know, DentoCorrect have developed Snug-fit Technology. This technology reduces the need for unsightly and uncomfortable attachments or engagers to near zero.
UNMATCHABLE FEATURES OF DENTOCORRECT`S REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY
- Snug fitting, No attachments / mini-mould buttons or elastics required
- Crystal Clear Aligner with no haziness, fogginess or cutting marks
- Faster turn-around time
- See the treatment outcome even before it starts
- Affordable for the doctor as well as patient
MORE PRECISION AT EVERY STEP OF THE TREATMENT
DentoCorrect enables you to increase your standard of care. The entire process is designed to deliver a customized aligner that moves each tooth directly along the most efficient path to achieve the desired goal. By optimizing each aligner?s output, you minimize the number of aligners and intermediate changes required that leads to shorter treatment duration for patients and increased capacity for practice.
- ACCURACY of regeneration of patient occlusion without any digital data manipulation, eliminating any potential inaccuracy of appliance fit.
- SUPERIOR CLARITY OF ALIGNERS compared to other aligners available in the market which makes it more transparent and a hygienic choice.
- FASTER TURNAROUND TIME from the time a case is received to the time aligners are shipped back to the doctor.
- UNLIMITED MODIFICATIONS to the diagnostic setup are allowed
- ACCURACY OF THE VERTICAL RELATION established at the beginning and at the end of treatment through a unique articulation process.
- Original Patient Data used during the whole manufacturing process from casting to treatments and aligner fabrication which adds to the accuracy of the end product and ensures BETTER TREATMENT OUTCOME.
- PRECISION OF MOVEMENT: The entire process is designed to deliver a customized aligner that moves each tooth directly along the most efficient way to achieve the desired goal. By optimizing each aligners output, you minimize the number of aligners and intermediate changes required leading to shorter treatment times for patients, and increased capacity for practice.
- Original gum tissue is used to fabricate aligners, thus providing a LESSER NUMBER OF CLINICAL MODIFICATIONS at the time of insertion of aligners.